Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Fort Collins, Colorado

Why Hello Folks!
Right now I am blogging from a Starbucks in Fort Collins, Colorado. From where I am sitting I can see the Horse Tooth. It's this spot on the mountains that actually looks like a horse tooth. Fort Collins is a beautiful place, and its 50 or over here! Makes me so happy. I'm waiting for my best friend Grace to get off work. 30 more minutes. We're going salsa and swing dancing tonight. I've never done either of them so I am pretty pumped. It still hasn't sunk in that I am done in the cafe and that I am moving. I really can't wait to see English and Timmy. That is going to be a lot of fun indeed.

This past week was a little stressful. I am such a procrastinator but I just couldn't find the motivation to pack up all my stuff. I have so many clothes. Holy Cow I don't even know where they all came from. Probably Savers. I fit everything I need for these 2 weeks in one of my dad's old army bags. It was really awkward to carry but hey I only had one bag! I'd say thats pretty awesome of me.

Well back to watching Psych while I wait! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment