Monday, February 7, 2011

One Week

Only one more week until I leave Rochester. I have so many things I need to do! Why am I such a procrastinator? I think its genes. I am so excited to see my best friend Grace Sandberg very very soon. And my sister English. Unfortunately, I will be in Turkey for her wedding reception, but I really wanted to visit, so I decided what a better time than now? It's going to be a great two weeks.. That is if I make it through this week. That's pretty iffy right now.

Numbers 23:19





19  God is not a man, so he does not lie. He is not human, so he does not change his mind. Has he ever spoken and failed to act? Has he ever promised and not carried it through?
 
I was reading this this morning and I love it. It just really hits home that God is so much more than we are, but he is always there for each and everyone one of us. And that is Beautiful.

1 comment: